Being a member of the SRNA Council or Nominations Committee is an opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of the SRNA to ensure we are protecting the public, optimizing RN practice and the growth of the profession. Nominations are now open for five positions up for election for the 2020 year:
President-Elect (1-year term)
Member-at-Large (3-year term)
- Member-at-Large for Electoral Region 1 (South West)
- Member-at-Large for Electoral Region 2 (South East)
- Member-at-Large Nursing Practice Area: nursing education, nursing administration, policy or research
Nominations Committee (2-year term)
Any SRNA member in good standing can run for election to Council and the Nominations Committee as long as they meet the requirements for the position they seek. Questions about nominations can be directed to SRNA Nominations Committee members:
- Joanne Petersen, RN (Chair): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melissa Sawicki, RN: email@example.com
- Caroline Bykowy, RN: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Anderson, Public Representative: email@example.com
The deadline for submissions is January 27, 2020, at 12 pm, and the 2020 voting period will be February 2020 to noon on May 7, 2020.
For more information and to nominate someone visit srna.org.