Renewal Opening Soon
The SRNA’s 2019-2020 licence renewal opens on September 17, 2019. When you go to renew your license this year, you will have your first experience with the new member database!
On opening day of renewal, each SRNA member will be emailed an invite to the new database and will be prompted to create a new account, update contact information and then proceed to the renewal process.
To get ready to renew your licence:
- Complete the verification process for the SRNA’s new database, emailed to all members on September 17, 2019.
- Add up your RN hours (and, if applicable, RN(AAP) or RN(NP) hours) from December 1, 2018 to November 30, 2019.
- Complete your Continuing Competence Program.
If your employer is paying for your licence:
- Complete your form on or before October 8, 2019.
- You will receive a confirmation email in mid-November that you are licenced for 2019-2020. Please note, it may take up to four weeks to process your renewal application.
If you are paying for your licence:
- Complete your form on or before November 30, 2019.
- Expect to receive a confirmation email that you are licenced for 2019-2020 once your renewal application has been processed.
Note that your current licence expires on November 30, 2019 at midnight.
If you are not renewing this year, please let us know.
Questions? Contact us.