License Renewal Opening Soon!
The SRNA’s 2020-2021 license renewal opens next week.
Annual license renewal is required to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP) and Registered Nurse with Additional Authorized Practice [RN(AAP)] in Saskatchewan. It is also an opportunity to reaffirm your commitment to the values of registered nursing.
To complete the renewal form efficiently, each member should have:
- a username and password
- the number of hours worked in the 2020 registration year
- all four components of the Continuing Competence Program (CCP) completed for 2020
- employer and facility name
- credit card information, if not employer-paid
- login security question(s) answer(s)
If your employer is paying for your license:
- Ensure you have the proper facility name for your employer.
- Complete your form on or before October 9, 2020.
- You will receive a confirmation email in mid-November that you are licensed for 2020-2021. Please note, it may take up to four weeks to process your renewal application.
If you are paying for your license:
- Complete your form on or before November 30, 2020.
- Expect to receive a confirmation email that you are licensed for 2020-2021 once your renewal application has been processed.
- Please note, it may take up to four weeks to process your renewal application.
Note that your current license expires on November 30, 2020 at midnight.
If you are not renewing this year, please let us know.
Questions? Contact us.