2019 Licence Renewal is Coming
As professionals, registered nurses are accountable for maintaining their licence to practice, which includes annual licence renewal.
The registration period to renew your RN license runs from September 11, 2018 to November 1, 2018. Your 2019 RN license is valid from December 1, 2018 to November 30, 2019. Online license renewal is quick and easy – here are some things you can do now to prepare:
- Complete your requirements for the Continuing Competence Program (CCP)
- Ensure that your contact information is correct by selecting ‘My Profile’ in MySRNA
Important dates and deadlines for the 2019 registration period are:
- September 11, 2018 – Registration opens
- October 11, 2018 – Deadline for employer-paid RN licence
- November 1, 2018 – Deadline for self-paid RN licence
- November 30, 2018 – 2018 RN licences expire at midnight
If you are not renewing your licence for 2019, please let us know.
If you have any questions about the renewal process, please contact us.
Subscribe to SRNA emails and follow @SRNADialogue on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates and notifications for 2019 Renewal.