Additional Authorized Practice Course Process
This section is for you if you’re an RN who would like to broaden your practice through the completion of three approved RN(AAP) courses.
Requirements for Licensure
- Hold a licence in good standing with the SRNA
- Successfully complete approved RN(AAP) courses
- Submit your application for licensure
Application for Licensure Process
- Complete the three approved RN(AAP) courses through Saskatchewan Polytechnic Continuing Education; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-775-7335
- Request a copy of your RN(AAP) course transcripts to be sent directly to the SRNA
- After reviewing transcripts, the SRNA will contact you with next steps.
Regulations and entry requirements are subject to bylaw and policy changes.
If you have questions, contact email@example.com.