Graduate Nurse Licence
This allows a recent graduate to practice as a Graduate Nurse while waiting to complete the RN requirements. This licence is limited to 4 months and can be renewed to a maximum of 2 times.
Once you receive your Authorization to Test (ATT) email from Pearson VUE the Graduate Nurse Licence application will now be available to you if you wish to practice as a Graduate Nurse until you write the NCLEX-RN exam.
Requirements for Graduate Nurse Licence
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check
- Submit your application for licensure
- Obtain a current Vulnerable Sector Check issued by the police force where you live. Examples include the RCMP, City Police, or police service.
- Complete Graduate Nurse Application with the SRNA
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email to go online and pay the Graduate Nurse Licence fee. Once this fee is paid your licence will be issued and you can check that it’s active with the Nurse Licence Check.