Graduate Nurse License
This allows a recent graduate to practice as a Graduate Nurse while waiting to complete the RN requirements. This licence is limited to 4 months and can be renewed to a maximum of 2 times.
If you wish to practice as a Graduate Nurse while waiting to write the exam and receive your results, the application will becoming available to you within 3 to 5 business days after you have booked your exam appointment with Pearson VUE.
Requirements for Graduate Nurse License
- Current Vulnerable Sector Check
- Submit your application for licensure
- Obtain a current Vulnerable Sector Check from your local City Police or RCMP detachment.
- Complete Graduate Nurse Application with the SRNA and attach your VSC to this application.
- Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email to go online and pay the Graduate Nurse License fee. Once this fee is paid your licence will be issued and you can check that it’s active with the Nurse License Check.