This section is for you if you are an RN or NP in another Canadian jurisdiction and seeking a licence to practice registered nursing in a declared emergency situation in Saskatchewan.
The following Registered Nurse (RN) categories will be eligible for Emergency Practicing licensure:
- Non-practicing/Retired RNs or NPs in Saskatchewan on the Register of the Association who meet the hourly bylaw requirements;
- RNs or NPs from another Canadian jurisdiction
- Graduate Nurses (GN) eligible to write the NCLEX in Saskatchewan;
- GN eligible to write the NCLEX in another jurisdiction;
- Retired and/or Non-practicing RNs or NPs in Canada who meet the hourly bylaw requirement;
- Licensed in good standing; and
- Meet English language requirements.
The Emergency Practicing license will be valid for 90 days with the possibility of an extension as required.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to Know:
- This membership is granted for 90 days, with the possibility of extension.
- There is no fee associated with this membership.
- The RN or NP must hold liability insurance with their RN licence from their home province or territory.
Regulations and entry requirements are subject to bylaw and policy changes.