This section is for you if you are an RN or RN(NP) in another Canadian jurisdiction and seeking a licence to practice registered nursing in a declared emergency situation in Saskatchewan.
Requirements for Membership:
- Complete an application and pay the applicable fees.
- Verification of RN or RN(NP) licensure in another Canadian province or territory.
- Maintain a licence in the jurisdiction where you are currently licenced.
- Sign an Emergency Practicing Membership declaration.
- Create a profile on MySRNA
- Under the MySRNA tab choose the Registration Section, then Begin Your Application
- Choose the Canadian RN option and continue through the application process
- Upload a copy of your birth certificate and government issued photo ID (and marriage certificate, if applicable)
- You will be provided an Emergency Practicing Membership Declaration Form to sign and send back to the SRNA
- The SRNA will verify your registration in another Canadian province or territory with the regulatory body.
Things to Know:
- This membership is granted for 30 days, with the possibility of a 30-day extension.
- There is no fee associated with this membership.
- The RN or RN(NP) must hold liability insurance with their RN licence from their home province or territory.