Registered Nurse Licence Renewal
This section is for you if you intend to renew your RN licence to practice in Saskatchewan.
SRNA Application Requirements
To renew a practicing RN licence you must have completed one option in the last five years:
Option 1: Graduated from an approved nursing education program.
Option2: Worked a minimum of 1125 of RN nursing practice.
Option 3: Completed an approved RN nursing re-entry program. If you have completed a nursing re-entry program within the last five years and have not practiced 1125 hours as an RN since that date, have the transcript forwarded by the nursing program directly to our office.
- Complete your Continuing Competence Program
- Calculate your anticipated RN and when applicable RN(NP) hours for the previous practice year (Dec 1 to Nov 30).
- Login to your SRNA account.
- Under the MySRNA Tab, click on the Registration Section then the Begin Your Licence Renewal link.
- Follow the prompts to complete your Renewal.
SRNA Practice Hour Audit
The SRNA has a legislative responsibility to ensure that practising members meet the hourly bylaw requirement.
Returning to Practice After Your Licence has Expired
If your practising licence has expired and you would like to renew there are a few documents you will need to provide.