RN(Additional Authorized Practice) License Renewal
This section is for you if you intend to renew your RN(AAP) license to practice in Saskatchewan.
CRNS Application Requirements
- Work in additional authorized practice activities for at least 900 hours in the three years immediately preceding the registration year for which registration is sought.
- Complete your Continuing Competence Program.
- Calculate your anticipated RN(AAP) hours for the previous practice year (Dec 1 to Nov 30).
- Create an Account with the CRNS or Login.
- Follow the prompts to complete your Renewal.