Workplace Representative Educators (WPR)
Workplace Representative (WPR) Educators are SRNA members who have been educated to provide presentations developed by SRNA Nursing Practice Advisors.
- Code of Ethics
- Continuing Competence Program
- Medication Administration
- Mobile Devices, Apps and Social Media
- RN Scope of Practice
WPR Educator presentations are ideal for:
- Creating a classroom in your workplace
- Reviewing standards of RN practice
- Learning from RNs who relate to your work environment
To book a presentation, please complete the booking form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 48 hours to follow up on your request.
If you would like more information about the WPR Educator program we would be happy to provide it to you - email to the address above or call 1-800-667-9945 to speak with Terri Belcourt, RN, Nursing Advisor, Learning & Engagement.