Workplace Educators (WPE) are SRNA members who have been educated to provide presentations developed by SRNA Nursing Advisors.
- Code of Ethics
- Continuing Competence Program
- Medication Administration
- Mobile Devices, Apps and Social Media
- RN Scope of Practice
WPR Educator presentations are ideal for:
- Creating a classroom in your workplace
- Reviewing standards of RN practice
- Learning from RNs who relate to your work environment
To book a presentation, please complete the booking form below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 48 hours to follow up on your request.
If you would like more information about the WPE program we would be happy to provide it to you - email to the address above or call 1-800-667-9945 ext. 208 to speak with Yvonne Harris, RN, Nursing Advisor, Nursing Practice.